Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kitten Tales


Cosmo the growing kitten, bites.

I have been trying to stop it because kitten teeth hurt, however, the husband thinks it’s cute when Cosmo attacks him in play.

I don’t think it’s so cute when any flick of your hand, twitch of your face or nudge of your foot gets a running, jumping, attacking kitten on an unprotected body part.

I particularly don’t like it when I am attempting to sleep.

I do, however, enjoy the distraction of Cosmo.

If my son is fussy in the car or at home, I can usually just mention Cosmo’s name or ask where the kitty is and my son will stop what he is doing to chat about him or call his name.

It’s also great fun to watch them play, although perhaps not always for Cosmo.

This morning, my guy was throwing Cheerios at the kitten and the kitten was chasing them, batting them and eating them.

Cosmo may soon have a weight issue because we have also discovered he likes milk and cheese and if my guy has his way, anything he doesn’t want to eat, the kitten is more than welcome to enjoy.

My little guy also kisses Cosmo good night, good morning and goodbye, giving him a kiss on the nose and a wave.

6 comments:

Lerin said...

My kids would love me if I bought a kitten... my husband, however, would promptly move out. ;)

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

I love that picture! I know what you mean about not liking the kitten to jump on you. One of my poodles is like that. It's very annoying!

Herself said...

Adorable! I've been thinking about getting a kitten! Thanks, Lisa, for stopping by my place and leaving such a sweet comment. Many blessings today, C

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! I thought cats were fussy eaters! Maybe Cosmo is a puppy in disguise!

MommieDaze said...

Aw, so sweet! My little guy is fascinated with out cat too.

Lindy Leigh said...

I love kittens! It's so cute that you can mention Cosmo to distract your son :) Cute, cute picture!