Thursday, June 10, 2010

Introducing…


I would like to introduce you to the newest member of our family – Cosmo.

After much consideration, we adopted this little guy from our local shelter.

He is two months old, was bottle fed by his foster family and loves to cuddle, play, chase your toes – and anything else that moves – attack diaper bums, lick and purr.

My little guy calls him Kitty and scratches and pats the floor to get Cosmo’s attention. My guy attempts to pick Cosmo up and almost squished him when he lost his balance.

Cosmo, as my husband told him, has big shoes to fill. We put our Sylvester down in August 2009.

Sylvester, who we still miss, was a wonderful pet. I think he would be happy with my son has a new furry brother.




5 comments:

norma said...

welcome little one, and yes you do have big shoes to fill, but i am sure you will do that just fine.

Christina Lee said...

aww hello Cosmo!

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Love Cosmo. We have a new cat too. We're all allergic but the people who lived here before us, LEFT THEIR CAT!!! How awful? I feel bad for him and don't want him to be put down, so I feed him. And give him water. Poor thing...

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner?
www.MaWhats4Dinner.com

Mz-Cellaneous said...

aww... cosmo you are a handsome devil!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! Such a cutie! We were going to adopt a kitten, too, but my husband is allergic - thinking of getting a pup instead. Congrats on the new family member!