Monday, June 18, 2012

The fairies didn't show up

We had another great weekend.

We had a sleepover at Nana and Popa's Friday night. Saturday morning we hung out at my parent's house where my guy went to the park, played with a giant Frisbee, caught a variety of caterpillars and picked up leaves. Saturday afternoon saw us attend a local fair with a jumpy castle, police and fire trucks, sno-cones and other activites.

Sunday was the day to catch up on all those things I didn't get done Saturday - tidying up, cleaning the bathroom and laundry.

Sadly, when I woke up this morning, the laundry fairies didn't fold the laundry or put it away. Maybe next week.

2 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

If you find those fairies, send them here. I hate folding laundry.

Nicole said...

Bloody hell, those laundry fairies! They never fold or put away!