Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Rambles


• It took me just more than two hours to get to work this morning. It wasn’t the snow that was falling that was the problem, rather the snow that was already on the ground making it impossible to see what side of the road you are on.
Someone needs to invent a heated middle line so you know you where you are.

• At about 7 a.m. this morning, someone from the City of Toronto came on the radio to tell us that in a few hours the snowploughs should be starting their routes. What! Shouldn’t they already be out? What are they waiting for?

• I followed an older man driving a newer model Mercedes Benz the other morning and his license plate was RICH IQ.
What does that mean? Is he suggesting because he is rich he has a higher IQ? Perhaps it isn’t right for me to be annoyed but arrogance is a trait that really annoys me.

• Friday is here. Happy weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A heated middle line is a very good idea!!
Rich IQ, hmmmm, that's a puzzling one. Maybe his name is Rich, but still, what's with the IQ part? Weird.
It sucks that you have to drive all that way in this terrible weather! I didn't even want to walk to school this morning; I sent the boys with Trevor in the car!

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

I like the idea of a heated middle line but in my case I'd like them to paint any lines on the roads. That's my biggest complaint about the roads here. There are no lines, middle or otherwise. It makes driving fun sometimes!