Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thank you, Mangiabella

I received a message on my blog yesterday that I am a winner of the $25 gift certificate from The Vintage Pearl, courtesy of Mangibella.

In my three decades plus of living, I think I have won one thing in a contest – a bag from the IODE (Imperial Order Daughters of the Empire).

I used to create about five new weekly contests for our readers, ranging from books to trips.

When calling the winners, I always appreciated the people who were excited about receiving a prize and who remembered entering the contest.

I am not sure if my initial email to Mangiabella showed my appreciation of winning a gift certificate from The Vintage Pearl.

But I did want her to know I not only appreciate the gift certificate, but the winning made a stressful week a happier one.

Thank you for picking me. I look forward to picking out something beautiful.

1 comment:

mangiabella said...

you are TOO precious sweet bella, I am SO delighted to see you win this treat!!!! Make sure to check you email daily until you receive the email from them with your directions on how to redeem the gift certificate...I am so excited to hear what you choose...please do tell me when you do :)

May The Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.
May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace

have a glorious day sweet bella!