Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I am too tall

Personally, I think I am the perfect height. Five-foot 10-inches, 34 inches of which is leg, to me is the ideal height. I guess the problem is my house is too small or at least too small for a five-foot 10-inch girl trying to do yoga and Pilates in her living room. I can't stretch out. When I do any of the exercises in Pilates that require me to stretch out or to put my hands behind my head, I can't. Instead I put my hands to my sides and hope for the best. When I am doing yoga, I spend a lot of my time switching my mat around so I can still see the TV and have room to do my poses. I watch the instructors on the DVD, they seem to have so much room. When I took a yoga class, I had to have a perimeter around me. I need a perimeter in my living room.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I think you are the perfect height also. I am 5'1" and this is much to short while I never worry about having enough room, I can never reach anything on the top shelf.

Thanks for visiting A Girl Named Michael

Nicole said...

I'm 5'7" and what I love about it is that I've never had to hem pants.

Unknown said...

I am on the short end. I have always wanted to be a little taller.