I once saw a card. It read: “I wanted to buy you a gift but I am flat chested.” Inside it said: “And I don’t have any money either.”
I should have bought that card.
Despite being Dutch, many women in my mom’s family have no chests - none, zip, zero.
And I love it.
I haven’t really worn a bra since I went on maternity leave in October. I would like to think I was driving home and I unsnapped my bra and flung it out the window, but I know that didn’t happen as the maternity shirts I have wouldn’t allow my to go braless. However, I know I came home that night, took off my bra, put on a tank top and have been braless since.
And it feels great.
There are many advantages to being flat chested, including:
* I don’t have to purchase expensive bras because there is nothing to hold up.
* I feel free not being stuck in a bra.
* I don’t have to worry about suffocating my son when he is nursing.
* I can sit close to the table and not worrying my breasts are resting on it.
* I don’t have to worry about bouncing breasts when exercising.
* I don't have back, shoulder or neck problems.
* I can purchase flat-busted cards.