Tuesday, May 11, 2010
I try not to let too many things bug me otherwise I turn into a frustrated, annoyed person. However, I thought I would list some of the things that continue to bug me.
In most sentences, you do not need to use the word that. It’s a redundant word. Read your sentences and take out the word that as often as possible.
• Brand new
This one really annoys me. It’s not a brand new car. It’s just a new car.
He was angry. End of story.
• People who do not signal or who put their signal light on as they are in the process of turning.
• People who jump the lanes so they can sneak into several cars ahead. I realize they are in fact saving themselves some time, but it’s rude and it pisses me off.
• Tailgaters have always annoyed me. Now they also scare me. If I have to stop suddenly, I will likely be successful but they won’t.
• Negativity. It drags you down.
• Backstabbers. Don’t be nice to my face and then be awful behind my back.
• Tattle-tellers. If you have a problem with me, let me know and I will try to be accommodating. Don’t talk to others without talking to me first. Remember what you tell you kids: if you are only telling to get me in trouble, don’t bother.
• Respect. Try it.
On a different note, yesterday I saw a mom fox and her two babies. They were so cute. Hence, the picture.