Thursday, May 20, 2010
A coworker and I were talking about cars. She said she doesn’t understand cars – in the literal sense, as in she doesn’t know how they work, as well as the attitude that surrounds them.
She said if she won the lottery, she would buy a car that was reliable and would get her from Point A to Point B without any trouble. Otherwise, she wouldn’t care what kind of car she drives.
I love cars.
If I won the lottery, or had some sort of acting talent and was making $1 million per episode, I would be driving a new car each week.
So here is my list of cars that I would drive if I was rich, didn’t care about the environment and could drive standard:
• Mustang, any year
• Corvette, any year
• Charger, new
• Camero, 2002 and newer, in addition to the latest version, which is lovely
• Trans am, 2002
• Hummer, particularly the army-issued variety
• Lamborghini Diablo as seen in Mission Impossible 3, but any version would do
• Ferrari Enzo, but really, any version would do. The car would have to be in red
• Porsche Spyder
• Porsche 911
• Dodge Viper
• Cadillac CTS as seen in Matrix Reloaded
• Cadillac's Escalade as seen in Matrix Reloaded
• BMW 6 series
• Mercedes SLR sports car
• Mini Cooper (OK, these just look fun. See the remake of the Italian Job)
• Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle (add motorcycle license to the list of requirements)
• Longbow helicopter (add helicopter license to list)
• Carver Marquis yacht (you might as well dream big.)