Monday, November 16, 2009

So Begins The Season


I followed Sum41Mum down the 404 this morning. She looked old enough to have a 24-year-old son. Don’t you wish you could flag people down and ask them questions? Questions such as are you really Sum 41's Mum?

This weekend was the start of the Christmas season for me. While I have been listening to Christmas tunes on my iPod for more than a week now, Saturday my son and I were at my parents’ house with my sister-in-law and niece partaking in our annual baking day.

I ate more cookies than I decorated and they were delicious.

I am quite excited for Christmas this year. I am in the mood to shop, wrap and watch Christmas movies, although I find the later hard now that my little guy is here. Perhaps I will take some time off in the evening to simply enjoy movies like Disney’s Beauty and The Beast Christmas, Will Ferrell’s Elf, the new version of Miracle on 34th Street, It’s a Wonderful Life and other favourites.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I too am thrilled about the holiday season being here. I watched Christmas Vacation this weekend and began planning for the holidays. This weekend the decorations will be coming out, the festive tunes will be playing, and lights will be going up on the balcony. I can hardly wait for Friday!!!

Carrie said...

Elf is my FAVOURITE Holiday movie! I watched once already while putting up the tree. Will Ferrel is like the kid in all of us.