Monday, February 22, 2010
As was honoured when I received word that Danielle from Humes Party of Three awarded me the Beautiful Blogger Award.
As with any award, it comes with rules.
They are as follows:
1.Thank the link to the person that gave you the award
2.Pass this award on to bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic
3.Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won
4.State 7 Things about yourself
Some things about myself in no particular order:
1. I could literally sit all day and just watch my son as he plays.
2. I am a copy editor, web editor, writer and photographer for a group of community newspapers in the City of Toronto.
3. I love to bake, pack and organize.
4. Reading and writing are two of my favourite things to do.
5. My family is so important to me. I wish we lived closer to each other.
6. I grew up in a small town and I currently live on a street, on Lake Simcoe, connected to a small town.
7. My stepdaughter, who is 19, makes me laugh. I am grateful she is in my life.
...and now I would like to pass this on to:
Coconut Palm Designs
Amy's Assorted Adventures
Feeding Five for Fifty
Honey and Jam
Mommy's Sippy Cup
God's Favourite Shoes
Moments of Clarity
Posted by LisaDay at 5:36 AM