Monday, February 22, 2010

Ah-Ha!

I have figured it out.

I have had the sad experience of thinking it’s Friday when it’s only Thursday for almost a month now.

And I have only just realized why.

I work at a chain of community newspapers in the City of Toronto. Recently, the deadlines for the three newspapers I am a copy editor for changed.

Instead of being swamped on Wednesdays and Thursdays, I am now really busy on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Obviously, my brain hasn’t switched to the new way of thinking and by the time Thursday comes, and it’s a slow day, I think it must be Friday. I then I wake up Friday and realize I do have to get up and ready for work.

So now that I am aware of the problem, I am hoping this week will feel like it’s going by fast.

To no lost days.

Cheers.

No comments: