Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Annissa Rae from A Page in My Book let me know during my SITS day that she honoured me with an award – the Stylist Blogger.
Thank you, Annissa.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award this to other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Seven things about myself….
1. I was the Feature Blogger Friday and I was a nervous wreck at the beginning. Did I write something that was offensive? Did I misspeak? Did someone read one thing when I meant the other? After a while, I just enjoyed the ride and it was, and still is, lots of fun. Thank you, everyone.
2. One blogger commented how clean and crisp my blog looked. I forgot to mention my good friend Jo at Coconut Palm Designs combined my photographs to create the banner. She even installed it for me seeing as how I do not know how to do code. So if I am a Stylist blogger in looks, this award should actually go to her.
3. I used to require at least seven hours of sleep a night. I should say I likely still require it, but for the last two years I don’t think I have received it. However, I will take no sleep and the babe any day.
4. I used to be hot – temperature wise. I would wear T-shirts in the middle of the winter. Now that I am much older, I wear multiple layers and it’s not unusual for me to wear my jacket inside at work.
5. I am first-generation Canadian on my mom’s side. On my dad’s side, we have been Canadian forever. I consider myself Canadian. Not Canadian-Dutch.
6. I used to love winter. I once went winter camping. In a summer tent. Not smart. I think I still love winter if I don’t have to drive in it.
7. Jan. 28 was the first-year anniversary of my head-on crash. It’s also the first anniversary of the passing of Robert B. Parker. I had a dream about Parker last week. My thoughts to his family.
Share this award:
I have found some really great blogs. In no particular order:
http://rainforestmommy.blogspot.com - This is my friend Jo’s other blog. She hasn’t posted in a while but when she gets back at it, it’s interesting to see how one lives in a jungle.