Friday, January 6, 2012

If You’re Happy and You Know Shout Hooray


I am also stamping my feet and clapping my hands that it is the weekend.

My son, for the first time, is also excited about Friday. I think it has been a long, short week for all of us.

We were off for more than a week for the Christmas holiday so it was hard getting back at it.

This weekend there will likely be some baking. My son requested to make both cupcakes and cookies and wants to use the new dinosaur sprinkles my aunt gave us.

I hope it also involves some backyard skating, some outside walking and some indoor playing.

Happy Weekend.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

CUPCAKES! The weekend sounds great!

Broot said...

That cupcake looks awesome. I hope your plans reached fruition! Thank you for stopping by on my SITS day! :)

Kim said...

We are having a rough time getting back into the swing of things, too! Maybe we'd better bake some cupcakes . . . !