Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Mommy

My little guy’s latest thing is give me a giant hug, tell me ‘My Mommy’ and asks for The Song.

The Song is me singing You Are My Sunshine and adding my little guy’s name in it.

I did this once last week and since then he asks for it daily. It seems to make him happy as I have to sing it over and over, much to the dismay of my husband who doesn’t appreciate my voice as much as our two-year-old does.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your families.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

That made me tear up a little. Aw. You are my sunshine! So very sweet.

Amy DM said...

So sweet.

Merry Christmas!

Lady Mama said...

Aww that is sweet. I used to sing it to my older son.

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

That is SO adorable!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns

● C E L I N A ● said...

That is soooo cute