Friday, November 18, 2011

It’s Mittens Time



My little guy hates bundling up for the snow. I don’t say I blame him.

Last year he was moving much better than the year before but it’s hard to walk, never mind play, when you have bulky snowpants and jacket, boots and mittens that never stay on.

Summer is much easier.

As the temperature has dropped this fall, my guy refused to put on his mittens despite cold hands and fingers.

He told me he wasn’t going to wear mittens until there was snow.

Well little guy, it snowed last night. Welcome back mittens.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I had to pull out the snowpants this morning, because it was too cold to take the kids without them. I'm taking bets on whether or not they will put them on after school. I'm betting NOT.

Christina Lee said...

HA!!! We are always losing them around here!

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

I can never get the kids to put mittens on - even when they complain about how cold their hands are.