I love weekends.
This weekend we had a friend and her son over so my guy had someone to play with.
• Went apple picking. It's that time of year again. This year we are dehydrating them and I may try canning them, too.
• Dug up my neighbour's flowers and planted them in my garden.
• Went grape picking at the same neighbour's house. My guy liked using his shovel to bury the grapes in my garden.
• Played tennis, soccer with a hacky sack and went for a walk.
• Tried out our new slide courtesy of my brother.
• Made cookies for my brother-in-law's upcoming wedding (only 20 more to go).
• Made tomato sauce with tomatoes and basil from our garden.
• Napped, played, read and laughed.
Another great weekend.