Friday, November 12, 2010

People Watching

I like people. I like watching people. I always want to know their stories.

At 6:50 each morning, I drive along this windy road. It’s not in the middle of nowhere, but it’s close.

There are no streetlights, the houses are spaced far apart and the nearest town – on foot – would be about a hour away.

Since September, there has been two people on that lonely stretch of road – a woman and a young.

What are they doing at lonely bus stop so early in the morning Where are the going? Is the girl going to school and the mom leaves from there to go to work? Where are the coming from?

If they were heading in the same direction I was, I might stop to see if they would like to get out of the cold and tell me their stories.

Because everyone has a story, you just have to find it.

Six Weeks Until Christmas

I confess. I have actually listened to a song or two of Christmas music when it comes on the iPod for the last month.

But today, I actually picked a Christmas album and listened to it on the ride into work this morning.

Harry Potter Comes to Theatres


People! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 comes to theatres Nov. 19.

I am so excited.
http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthedeathlyhallows/mainsite/index.html

4 comments:

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

You have to stop and find out where they are going!!! I can't wait to see Harry either.

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

I'll admit I've been listening to Christmas music since the 1st of November.

I'd love to know their stories. One day I picked up a tourist on the way to Belize City. He was going to the airport as was I. Along the way we stopped and I did a sales call for work, picked up a painting from the frame shop - where he also bought a small painting, and had lunch together. It was a fun little diversion to the day.

Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns

Young Wife said...

I've listened to just a bit of Christmas music, but I think I'll be ready for full on Christmas everything the day after Thanksgiving.

Christina Lee said...

I know it--woo hoo for HP!!! And i love your line: Because everyone has a story, you just have to find it.