Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Squeezer

I might be overly critical today because I have spent most of my commute this week sitting in traffic so slow my spedometre didn’t register for long periods of time.

However, I think I really dislike The Squeezer.

You know this person. Perhaps you yourself are a Squeezer.

These are the people who ignore the large space I have left for people to merge into my lane but instead choose to squeeze themselves into a spot one car ahead.

I particularly like the Squeezer who does this to transport trucks.

People, truckers leave this space because they take longer to slow down. By squeezing in, you deserve to be hit.



My initial feelings about the Nissan Cube remains – this is one ugly car.

And one particular Cube driver is not only a Squeezer but also a jerk. After squeezing in, he continued to go really slow, effectively blocking in the guy he cut off in the first place.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the absolute UGLIEST car I have ever seen. Terribly disgusting!

mangiabella said...

not sure if you got my email on sunday evening, but you were the winner of my vintage pearl giveaway, contact me asap so I can confirm the win and get the info to vintage pearl - ciao bella

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

Ooo, I see you won Vintage Pearl. Nice!

I admit to not liking the Nissan Cube. The name suits the look of it though.

Betty said...

I have seen this "ugly" car and my first thought was Hitler rode in a car like this.

I hate squeezers too, not only are they rude, but you can just sense the smirk on their face when they squeeze in.

Oh, and congratulations on your win.

betty-NZ said...

One of the fortunate things about NZ is the small population--and therefore, less traffic at any given moment (except for the 3 large cities). Even so, there is an occasional squeezer to surprise you, one who passes you in a hurry only to turn off 100 yards later.

Stacy's Snippets said...

Ah man, I hate those Squeezers too! And those dumb Nissan Cubes. I've never been unfortunate enough to see on in real life, but they are now burned in to my retnas thanks to you and your blog.