Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dear Blog,

Dear Blog,

I have neglected you these last two months and for that I am sorry.

Life has become quite busy, both at work and at home, and I am having trouble finding time for you.
I do miss you. I miss the interaction with other bloggers and I miss the comments you generate.

But do I miss you enough to continue? Sometimes I think yes and other times I think no.

I see your value, the importance of you. I miss the commitment of not only writing, but also reading. I enjoy the reading, the learning what other people are thinking and how their lives unfold. I find it fascinating to get that inside of people’s lives.

But the time, dear blog. My time with my guy is limited and I want to spend every free moment with him. My time at night is even more limited and do I choose my husband or do I choose you?

So for now, dear blog, I believe I will try to pay you – and others – more attention, but I don’t think you’ll get as much love as you once did.

I do hope that is OK.

LisaDay

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey! I've missed you!

Christina Lee said...

I hear you, I've had this same conversation with my blog. And I've cut back (feels good)--so do what you have to, lady!!!

Kim said...

Summer is the worst time for me to keep up with my blog. I don't want to stay indoors on the computer--we have such a short season, we pretty much live outside! My blog suffers for it, but oh well!